The Personal Information Protection Policy of Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Collection and Use of Information by Vision Consulting. In some cases we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact information, billing information and any other information regarding your company or personal identity. We also collect or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your age, preferences, gender, educational level, and interests. Your personal information may never be disclosed directly by Vision Consulting Services K.K. exceptunder the following conditions:
- The company or candidate gives consent to disclose his or her personal information.
- When Vision Consulting requires specific information to be disclosed in order to fully execute the provision of services desired by a candidate.
- When Vision Consulting is required by a legal obligation.
- When a client or candidate’s asset such as life, health or property is at risk.
- It is determined that the disclosure of information will protect public assets, or when it is required by the order of law enforcement agency.
Management System for Personal Information
The company strictly manages personal information by appointing a manager in charge of personal information, employee education, and information security measures to prevent it from being leaked, diverted, or altered.
Please send inquiries to “Personal Information Manager”.
Vision Consulting Services K.K.
Minami Azabu TMD Building 7F
Minami Azabu 2-12-7
Tel: 03-5765-2626 Fax: 03-5765-2627
If you have questions or concerns regarding Vision Consulting’s personal information protection
policy or the privacy of your information, please contact us.
Review of individual information protection
Vision Consulting Services K.K. will continue to review and improve the personal information protection policy by periodically reviewing Japanese laws and other rules on individual information.