“Your People Are Your Castle”
The feudal lord Takeda Shingen said “Hito wa shiro”—people are the castle. Like any smart and successful leader, he knew that people—such as his famed 24 generals—were his greatest assets.
Vision Consulting Services K.K. knows how to find exceptional people that fit precisely into your corporate “castle” and culture. Our proven candidate-matching strategy follows these steps:
- Speaking with you to grasp the essence of your business
- Determining the skills and mindset the job demands
- Sourcing, screening and short-listing candidates to your specifications
- Handling the interview stages and all communications
- Closing the contract agreement
We add value to your organization through all five stages of the recruitment process. To ensure a perfect match, our bi-lingual consultants also attend client-candidate interviews when appropriate, and develop a close-knit relationship with both you and the candidate.
Vision Consulting Services K.K. specializes in recruiting mid-career bilingual Japanese professionals for a diverse range of industries, with particular expertise in IT. We are a licensed recruitment agency*, and much of our business comes from referrals and long-term clientele. Please contact us today so we can begin finding the right HR pieces for your castle.