As Solution Architect in Revenue Management domain you will be responsible for the ongoing and new Solution of hardware and software in new or upgraded networks in accordance to customer requirements. You will work on project based assignments in a diverse team of 3-25 engineers with different cultural backgrounds.
In the maintenance phase of the deployed systems, you will be responsible for the solution support and maintenance of the products in the system.
You will be asked to travel internationally for training and/or overseas assignments.
This is a position within the BSS system integration organization. Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Build up local team revenue management competence, especially charging system related products.
• charging system solutions analysis and design, working closely with Customer Solutions to gather customer requirements, specifications and translating those needs into effective solutions in order to meet customer expectations.
• Drive business and charging system solution development with the customer by finding new opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones.
• Attend as well as drive customer meetings for specific solutions and different areas.
• Develop cost estimates, and perform detailed planning including customer adaptations.
• Join the delivery phase of projects to ensure solution quality and identifying add-on-sales.
You have a broad knowledge of charging system, covering hardware, software and network knowledge mainly for the Linux /Unix based systems on Sun/Oracle and HP platforms.
You enjoy working with people from around the world and across various disciplines, from customer technical staff to local authorities. You are self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge.
You should also have
A Bachelor of Science in IT, telecom or equivalent, plus at least five years of experience in Systems Integration.
Good written and spoken Japanese and English, TOEIC >750
Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge and understanding of our clients' Charging System/MBC/Convergent Charging is desired.
• Previous experience working with Charging System solutions within the Telecommunications or IT space is desired.
• Background working with CDMA, WCDMA or GSM applications such as Charging System, as well as all related protocols is critical.
• Past experience working in a direct customer-facing role with related pre-sales responsibilities is desired.
• Excellent knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Radius, Diameter).
• Excellent knowledge of UNIX O/S (Linux, Solaris).
• Solid working knowledge of Databases such as MySQL, Sybase and Oracle.
• Strong knowledge of XML, SNMP, Corba, LDAP, SOAP, SIP protocols.
• Knowledge of wireless technologies (call flow) and related protocols preferred.
• Datacom experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills are ideal in order to be able to participate and hold customer meetings.
• Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality
• Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective
• Ability to take on a leadership role in a team environment.
• Ability to understand specific needs in which to create or alter solutions
• Ability to understand and drive In-Service Performance issues for complex systems.
For more information about this and similar unposted opportunites , please contact email@example.com