Our client is a leading financial services company. Located in central Tokyo, our client is looking for a Senior Developer to join their team.
The role is for a hands-on developer responsible for design, programming, testing and deployment of Prime Finance (mainly Equity Finance) system solutions to support the growth of the business in the region. Prime Finance business is one of the fastest growing segments in financial services in Asia.
- Enhance Prime Finance systems
- Provide L3 support related to Equity Finance business
- High degree of interaction with the internal clients on the trading floor, and operations and finance staff
Reasons for joining:
- Great opportunities to learn both the business and professional level development of trading system applications.
- Join a leading and well-established financial services company
- Bachelor of Science university degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or Engineering
- More than 5 years of industrial experience with knowledge in finance or banking sectors
- More than 5 years of software development experience with Java, Sybase and scripting languages (Perl, Shell, etc.)
- Ability to program on major O/S platforms: Linux and Windows
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese (fluent) and English (business level)
- Must have good overall interpersonal skills and should be able to interact effectively with business people
- Preferably familiar with Prime Finance or Equities applications