- Co-work with customer quality group to improve our product and process quality.
- Co-work with head-quarters quality group to improve our product and process quality.
- Conduct any quality related inspection requested by customer, and make it success.
- Assists in analyzing concerns/issues identified by customer and from field service operations.
- Work for meeting Japan office organizational goal.
- Own post-launch support for any products in Japan with customer satisfaction and timely response.
- Direct Customer complaint handling & Customer regular quality review.
- Track and report post-launch quality issues and feedback from carriers, salespeople, and other relevant sources.
- Investigate reported issues locally, fully understand the impact and customer requirement, determine root cause and drive resolution with appropriate local resources in the company.
- Delivery accurate and clear information (including issue symptom, impact, reproduction step and failure rate, etc.) when investigate customer issue with headquarter resources.
- Deliver customer request, issue, information when communicate with headquarter, and optimize the answer, report from headquarter in order to satisfy customer expectation.
- Work with Japan office members as a team member even if it is not related to quality related task.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Must be able to communicate to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Willingness to dive into any situation and work thru to success and completion
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, manage, and work hard in a fast pace, TEAM environment
- Possesses several years of relevant experience in the wireless industry. (Examples of relevant experience include providing technical support to non-technical audience, conducting product testing, quality assurance)
- Advanced knowledge/experience with PC hardware and software. Experience with mobile phone testing/debugging tools would be an asset.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with external customers and internal team.
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrix organization.
- Must possess strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Able to thrive in a highly unstructured environment while working closely within a cross-functional team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative when something needs to get done.