Our client is provides a content evaluation tool which help marketers to maximise the emotional and business impact of their ads. Allowing them to maximize the impact of their content marketing strategy by identifying the type and intensity of emotions elicited by their ad to predict its impact, optimising content for emotional impact and improve creative quality before launch.
They are looking for a brilliant Insight and Project Manager to help them continue to lead the social video market. Their clients look to them to provide data-driven, authoritative research demonstrating social video’s value – and the role it plays within the broader media mix.
You’ll be responsible for delivering world class data-driven research reports in conjunction with our Insight team, and for managing the different aspects of the delivery process, particularly survey set-ups and processing, and client liaison and reporting.
About the Role: Mission
- Manage the end to end delivery of client projects, from project scheduling and execution to report configuration and production.
- Analysing data, producing trends reports and whitepapers, and presenting findings.
- Managing the creating and updating of marketing collateral.
About You: Experience
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects and processes
- Demonstrated significant research experience working for a major brand, or in media or at a research agency (survey solutions preferable)
- Solid understanding of online audience data and measurement methodology and/or traditional content testing tools
- Experience developing and managing panel data and tools and running qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Experience presenting to clients and agency personnel at all levels
- Experience negotiating with third party suppliers
- Able to own projects, resolve issues, and inspire confidence in your colleagues, with strong attention to detail
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritise and manage workload amid conflicting project demands and busy work periods
- Extremely analytical; able to draw out key insight from complex, and varied, datasets
- An Excel and Powerpoint wizard with excellent numeracy
- A brilliant written and spoken communicator who can produce high-quality research arguments
- A great presenter, comfortable telling stories with data
- Love social media and have an active digital footprint
- Are a guru when it comes to knowledge of the digital media space, able to evidence a deep interest in media and the strategies brands follow in the market place
- Are recognised as an expert and have more successful research case studies than you can shake a stick at
- Have experience of, or want to experience, a start-up culture