Join the European Gaming Company with their young and dynamic environment in their Tokyo office!
This job contributes to our client's success in Asia/Japan by utilizing procurement and sales support experiences for the benefit and growth of the company in Japan.
- Process purchase requisitions
- Sourcing and develop new suppliers
- Tabulation of offers received for comparison
- Ensure that users are in compliance with procurement policy
- Generate purchase orders
- Resolve product and delivery issues
- Prepare, manage and review contracts when required
- Control of proper document workflow
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- 4 + years Specialist Experience in Procurement, Direct and Indirect
- Full process experience in a small or large company environment.
- Invoicing, ERP System use
- Tertiary education in Logistic/Supply Chain, Business Management/Administration or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of procurement operations and procedures
- Knowledge of legal and commercial aspects of corresponding countries
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English and Japanese
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Excellent PC skills in MS Office
- Able to start with short notice or immediately