Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager for their Japan business for both Enterpise (B2B) and Consumer/Retail (B2C) business.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Asia Pacific marketing team; and would be responsible for creation and execution of marketing plan for Japan.
The key requirements for this role are :
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and programs for Japan market.
- Review locally developed marketing program content and campaigns. Ensure go to market messages are consistent, relevant and effective. Establish feedback and measurement mechanisms to understand which communications tools and messages are most effective
- Execute the programs across multiple channels in meeting established ROI goal
- Drive sell out to end users by creating visibility, recommendation and promotions.
End User Marketing :
- Run campaigns (offline and online) to drive end customer demand for consumer products
- Manage PR and social media communications to create brand awareness for consumer products.
- Manage and execute on-time deliverables with suppliers including translations and creative design agencies
- Manage marketing database and communication to registered end users
Channel Marketing :
- Develop and execute channel (retail, eCommerce, distribution) marketing programs to recruit, engage and grow channel partners (distributors and resellers). Formulate metrics and KPIs to track program progress.
- Co-ordinate and support distributors in channel marketing execution, new product releases
- Create and implement the priority partner account plans to drive sell out with key partners
- Develop and execute the localization of product display materials, brochures, flyers, posters
- Participate and support on-site event requirements
- Drive sell out with key partners and implement priority account plans as agreed with local sales
- Manage annual and monthly marketing budget updates
- Support in strategic planning and execution of overall Marketing Calendar across Japan to promote Client
- Manage new product launches with PR, channel and end customers.
- Handling communications with field sales, press and analysts, support of training for channels, and communications with end-users and delivery of localized material
Some of the key skills required for this role are:
- Degree or higher in marketing, communications or a related field of study is required.
- Marketing experience in Japan in developing and executing marketing programs Budget management and allocation and running programs.
- 10-12 years of experience in Marketing /Marketing Communications (Internal and External) within the IT or ITS or ICT industry MUST have strong content development and writing skills in providing materials, tools, emails, web content, newsletters, announcements, customer advocacy, forums, programs and calendars for both internal and external communication purposes.
- Reasonable fluency in English communication (spoken and written).
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills for a broad range of constituencies, including partners, regional team, marketing and technical management.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation abilities and experience in building a partner-based business.
- Strong business planning, account management and consultation skills.
- Excellent team player. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations and structuring new approaches to new opportunities.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills