Our client is an innovative advertising technology company that specializes in digital video advertising for leading publishers and brands.
They are currently recruiting for an internal Marketing Manager to work for a fantastic global company within the Advertising Tech sector. This is a key role where you will be working for the Marketing and Design team responsible for managing production and workflow of their Creative executions. Additionally, assisting in delivering branded solutions that meet internal marketing and sales needs. This is a very fast-paced environment that requires the ability to prioritise and multi-task. You will need to be confident challenging and influencing others.
They will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
The Marketing Manager will massively benefit from an Agency or Media background, where they have worked across marketing projects.
As the successful Brand Marketing Project Manager, your role will include:
- PR & Press releases, Corporate Messaging
- Develop Marketing Collaterals
- Build Case Studies
- Manage Mailing Lists, Contact Lists, Events, Newsletters.
- Manage "Sponsorship Events"
- Manage Annual Company Evennts - Giveaways, Promotions etc.
- Setting up new projects in the workflow system, and tracking progress
- Producing and updating status reports
- Resourcing projects and managing these people to deliver their work on time and on brief
- Organising and running Project Planning Meetings and Review Meetings
- Liaising with marketing and media colleagues on a day-to-day basis, building strong relationships with them
- Producing and updating Production Schedules, Estimates and Timing Plans (and presenting them to marketing and other stakeholders)
- Organising reviews and sign off
- Checking supplied assets
- Organising briefings of creative and craft teams
- Briefing and managing suppliers
- Engaging, briefing and handing over production to designers
- Managing approvals
- Managing QA and delivery
- Organising, running and communicating learnings from Wash-up meetings
- Ensuring campaign materials and project documentation are archived
- 4/5 years minimum experience as an Integrated Project Management or similar.
- An excellent understanding of and track record in the production of promotions and/or commercials along with up to date knowledge of the latest production technology.
- Creative problem solving skills a must
- A sound understanding of the marketplace, both internal and external, within the Media space.
- Experience with Asana, HubSpot and Salesforce are a plus.
- Excellent budgetary/finance management skills.
- Knowledge of computer based workflow management systems.
- Diplomatic and communication skills to deal tactfully with a variety of people at all levels and to work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent administration & organisational skills.
- Stress resilient.
- Good time management.
- Native Japanese Level
- Busines English Level