3D game designer? Our client is a gaming company who is looking for a Support Engineer to provide pre and post license technical support for their licensees and prospective licensees. We are looking for C++ and development experience working with 3D engines.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with arranging evaluations, providing pre- and post-license technical support, evangelizing at tradeshows.
- Assist in the creation of support documentation on the website, as well as specialized support documentation, videos, and samples for the western market.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Demonstrated interest in games (gaming indestry)
- 3D game engine Experience
- Able to communicate complex technical issues via email or face to face
- Ability to present complex technical issues at trade shows, presentations at developers. etc.
- Self-starter – takes ownership of the technical relationship with the western developers and works proactively to set up systems to smooth the road from evaluation to license
- Console, pc, or mobile, title experience
- Technical customer service experience