Our client is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. In addition to their very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in their work hard, play hard corporate environment.
They are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to accelerate the growth in the Commercial segment. This is a new and quickly growing team and reports to the VP of Sales in our Tokyo, Japan office.
Must be hungry and have a passion for winning! Need a strategic thinker with the ability to formulate and execute long-term sales plans. An individual with creativity and the strong initiative it takes to build revenue--targeting Commercial accounts up to $350M--will find this role extremely rewarding.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience successfully selling enterprise software. They will train for ERP systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for building sales pipeline in defined territory
- Meet/Exceed quarterly quota targets
- Manage sales cycle from identify prospects to closing the deal
- Manage and follow up on qualified leads
- Provide and guide prospects strategic vision to drive toward the RSI solution
- Execute on RSI sales methodology
- Update and track all activities in our SalesForce.com CRM system
- Partnering with Account Executives, Lead Gen, and Marketing to maximize territory penetration
- 3+ years selling enterprise software
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry
- Record of quota over achievement
- Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Inside Sales experience
- Consultative sales approach
- Must be articulate and have strong writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to work under stress and handle multiple critical priorities
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude