Our client company is looking for someone who will join them as an Account Manager. You will be part of the Business Operations team and your role is to manage both direct sold and programmatic campaigns, maintaining daily relationships with agencies, trading desks, DSPs and advertisers.
If you think that enthusiasm and energy are essential qualities in everyday life and it is important to work with friendly and motivated people, this job is for you!
From strategic consulting for a proposal to billing reconciliation, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reception and verification of technical and creative elements, agency IOs and programmatic requests.
- Creative implementation in our proprietary ad server and delivery tracking.
- Analysis, optimization and recommendations of areas for improvement for all campaigns.
- Deal ID upsell.
- Preparation of performance reports and post-campaign analysis.
- Daily monitoring of campaigns to ensure 100% delivery, including 3rd party servers.
- Support sales executives for any problems with delivery and performance of their campaigns.
- Regular and personal contact with clients (media agencies and trade desks).
- Programmatic ad serving experience is a must have.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about the world of online advertising, new media and you have a particular appeal for video and engaging digital formats.
- You are extremely organized, detail-oriented and autonomous.
- You demonstrate a great sense of analysis.
- You have business sense and good relationship skills
- You are proactive and you know how to adapt quickly
- You demonstrate high availability and good resistance to stress
- You have a good knowledge – or at least heard about – of ad servers as DBM, AppNexus, Mediamath and are familiar with third party trackers and tags as well as terms like Trading Desks, DSPs, RTB, SSP.
- English is a must.
- Bac +2 minimum