Our client is looking for an Account Manager who has passion for digital marketing and can take leadership in interacting with brands and enterprises. The candidate must be motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication skills. The role will consist of providing customers with products and/or solutions advice and guidance.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business, challenges and requirements and explain how the Brightcove platform could benefit them.
- Build relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business.
- Work with senior leadership at clients and within organization to make sure needs are met. Interact both internally with product team, and professional services and externally with customers.
- Manage existing clients including analyzing monthly usage etc.
- Negotiate contract renewals and upsell/add-on opportunities
- Recruit new Partners and conduct promotional activity.
- 5+ years of Account Manager experience in IT industry.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly.
- An ability to listen to customer needs, assess these needs effectively and address them through new products and services.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- High level of comfort and experience working with all levels of professionals both internally and externally.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial young company in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Familiarity working with APIs and SDKs is a plus.
- Experience developing technical solutions is a plus.