Our client is now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and the client successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
Responsibilities & Tasks, but are not limited to:
- Develop, Propose and expand the attractive Cloud System, Software, Intangible-knowhow, etc to the customer while securing current sales opportunities, and have sales responsibilities to sell our solution/services towards the customer.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with relevant interfaces in Softbank Group to obtain their strategy and long/mid term business plan and close sales opportunities.
- As the interface towards the customer for the area of ICT, drive/lead all sales activities regarding with the responsible area.
- Find out customer's needs, wants and requirements with strong business mindset and create attractive proposals through teamwork with Technical (Solution)/Service team including HQ in Sweden.
- Explain and convince customer of the proposal with professional business way and negotiate the commercial conditions with customer's Procurement.
- Follow up implemented systems and extend those systems further.
- Create a sales strategy and lead, drive the Solution and Service team
- Maximize customer relationship & build loyalty
- Sales opportunity creation
- Secure seamless transition to operations
- Optimize Account team performance
- Five or more years of experience in sales (pre-sales) and/or SE (Service Engineer) and/or Marketing and/or Service Delivery and/or Customer Support and/or Consultant in IT industry
- Knowledge in NFV (Network Function Virtualization), SDN (Software Defined Network), Cloud preferred
- Business level in English and Fluent in Japanese
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability & Strategic thinking
- Accountable and committed
- Negotiation against procurement organization
- Passionate to win
- Result oriented
- Positive mind-set