You will be responsible for the sales of the assigned networking products in the Japan market. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining the relationships with resellers, retailers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in Japan to meet or exceed revenue and profit target. You need to create and drive channel incentive programs to grow the sales of the assigned networking products and build the framework for upcoming products selling to the small-to-medium business (SMB) sector.
- Manage and execute the assigned products growth strategy in Japan for Retail and small-to-medium business (SMB) sectors.
- To meet or over-achieve both the revenue and profit target for the assigned business.
- Building and developing the small-to-medium business (SMB) resellers network for the assigned products.
- To partner with third party vendors, alliance partners and ISPs to grow the Company’s networking products in Japan.
- Drive channel programs (Distributors/Resellers) for the assigned networking products and to set up the framework for future small-to-medium business (SMB) products.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least five (5) years’ experience in I.T. channel sales or marketing in Japan market, preferably with experience selling networking products, with basic router knowledge.
- Experience in developing and managing direct distributors and multiple indirect channel partners (Retailers, Resellers, Value-added Resellers, System Integrators and ISPs).
- Good knowledge in business management of various channel types (Retail, SOHO, Small to Medium Business and ISPs) with strong expertise in managing resellers.
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas and business objectives with strong financial management.
- Excellent understanding of growing and sustaining businesses in a highly competitive and fast changing marketplace
- Excellent oral and written communications with good presentation skills in English.
- Proactive and service orientated with a "can do" attitude.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent acquired from a reputable University or Tertiary Institution.