Our client is a global AdTech company currently looking for a Publisher Development Manager to join their team in Tokyo.
Your mission will be to help build out our client’s publisher network and manage strategic partnerships.
Reasons to join:
- International working environment and bilingual opportunity (Japanese & English)
- Top of the range company laptop, iPhone or Android phone
- Training at the headquarters located in Europe
- Venture-type working environment: join a well-established company worldwide, growing rapidly in Japan!
- Identify, pursue, and negotiate new partnership deals with programmatic supply partners, social platforms and websites/ blogs across verticals such as online press, portals, autos, tech, bus-finance, women’s genres, lifestyle, gaming and entertainment
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, closing, implementing and relationship management, and build successful long-term relationships
- Work closely with the Japanese commercial lead to help activate campaigns and identify key publishers with which our client can partner.
- Demonstrated experience selling solutions to digital publishers and building relationships with key decision makers
- Previously identified key publishing partners
- Worked with programmatic vendors and understand the technical aspects of managing supply in this way
- Managed all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, closing, implementing and relationship management
- Negotiated deals with new publishing partners across multiple verticals
- Previously performed against business development targets
- Knowledge of culture, trends and innovation in the digital space
- An Intermediate/advanced user of the Microsoft Office Suite (including Powerpoint and Excel) and ideally have some experience with Google Apps
- Able to understand basics of digital product development and platforms
- Native level Japanese and business level English or above