Selecting a research method according to the client's problem and handle a series of work from research design to reporting to presenting results to the client.
In addition, leading Thought Leadership activities to raise our presence in the industry by writing news releases, contributing articles to media, to be a speaker of events, etc.
- Creating reports and presenting research results to a client
- Serve as primary contact on analyses, understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Having accountabilities for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness
- Assist team members in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications, and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Writing News Releases, Email newsletters, white papers, etc.
- More than 3 years of working experience in marketing research (a series of experience from research design to field control to reporting and presentation) or more than 3 years experience in digital marketing or consulting field
- General knowledge and understanding of media planning and measurement in the advertising and marketing field
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Logical thinking ability to find insights and present solutions based on data
- Oral and written business communication skills in Japanese,
- Experience writing documents which distribute to the public, such as e-mail newsletters, press releases in Japanese
- High communication skills (those who are interested in communicating with clients, partners, presenting in front of a large audience, and thought leadership for both inside and outside the company)
- Those who are strongly interested in trends, possibilities of the Internet and online media, or changes in technologies and services
- Business-level English (Effective Written and Verbal communication skills)
- Advanced knowledge of statistics is a plus
- Working experience with web analytics and database marketing / CRM is a plus
- Experience as a sales representative (for corporate sales) for more than a year is a plus