This position will play a key role in the creation, development and implementation of holistic marketing collaterals, channel partner programs and e-commerce in Japan. This role needs to work closely across departments especially with the Sales and Product Management teams, and to work with various agencies e.g. Design firms and Public Relations agencies to help execute channel marketing strategies and initiatives effectively in Japan.
- Play significant role in the creation, development, and execution of marketing strategies to meet business to business channel objectives
- Partner with the Sales Managers to develop and own strategic channel partner programs
- Drive pro-active and consistent communication about Channel Marketing initiatives, materials and messaging with our PR agency, marketing agency and all media partners
- Design and develop all internal and external communication vehicles, which could include social media, in-store merchandizing, POSM
- Ensure proper / channel-focused and brand appropriate product collateral to promote new and existing products
- Plan and manage channel marketing activities with local sales teams for promotions, new product launches, sales incentives, events, etc.
- Budget Tracking and Management for local marketing execution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years direct experience managing marketing projects, online content preferable
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications (or related field)
- Proven communication and organizational skills. Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced time sensitive environment, manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Possesses organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of IT distributors, Resellers and LFR
- Close relationship with print and online media preferable
- Ability to communicate with associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner