Our client is an American based enteprise software company focused on business applications for oganizations using cloud computing as a service. Software ranges from financial systems and ERP to supply chain and customer realtionship management.
The Associate Solution Consultant is responsible for positioning our clients solution in the high value sales opportunities that drive digital transformation at the prospects and customers.
He acts as a presales consultant ensuring the Japan Solution Consulting teams and Sales teams are well equipped and enabled on all aspects to position, demonstrate.
As part of the Value Account Team, the Associate Solution Consultant will work closely with our clients Account Executives, Sales Management, Senior Solution Consultants, ICS Consultants, and Channel Partner teams on sales strategy, deal qualification, solution demonstration, solution design, and preparation of proposals and responses to customers.
The role is a challenging one, that requires a dynamic individual who is self-motivated, disciplined, ethical and results oriented. You must be able to work unsupervised and on your own initiative. You will grow current skill and experience, and bring a passion for results.
- Work with sales team to determine potential solution fit.
- Create product solution presentations of our clients solutions that reinforce their value proposition that drive business transformation with the prospective customer.
- Participate in meetings and interviews with prospects to gather and understand their business’s requirements and technical environments. Resolve technical and product functionality questions.
- Work with Sales and Product Management / Marketing on competitor information, industry analysis, technology, and market trends.
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Work with Professional Services on deal progression, expectations, statement of works, and transition post-sale.
- Maintain industry, market, and product knowledge, as well as, stay abreast of competitor’s products, technology and offerings. Further, maintain knowledge of appropriate technology evolution.
- Provide product training as required.
- Maintain a working, demonstration environment suitable for performing solution demonstrations.
- Follow presales rules of engagement and activity reporting as required.
- Articulate the our clients technology vision & strategy in tandem with solution offerings
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Become proficient in providing presales support for our clients other products as required.
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 years’ experience in related product/discipline and execution with some knowledge of information technology or business.
- In addition, the ideal candidate should possess one or more of the following:
- 3 years in similar role as a Presales
- 3 years in consulting for the related products
- Preference will be given to candidate who has past experience in ERP solutions.
- Have affinity with technology aspects like database, development tools, web services.
- Ability to understand and discuss the trend in the relevant product and how today’s applications can be an enabler in supporting the relevant industry/companies.
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills and a professional demeanor.
- Must have a basic understanding of business concepts such as ROI
- The ideal candidate will have relevant experience or knowledge on customer’s sales and manufacturing process.
- Script/Programming. Direct involvement in Proof of Concepts will be required
- Communicate in both Japanese and English. (does not need to be native level, but need to read English documents, write emails in English, and attend English based training and meeting)