Our Client is a multi-national enterprise software company with business applications for organizations and delivered via cloud computing as a service. Their software ranges from financial systems, ERP, supply chain and customer relationship management.
The Associate Solution Consultant is responsible for positioning company solution in the high value sales opportunities that drive digital transformation at the prospects and customers.
Acts as a presales consultant ensuring the Japan Solution Consulting teams and Sales teams are well equipped for technical demonstrations
Work closely with Account Executives, Sales Management, Senior Solution Consultants, ICS Consultants, and Channel Partner teams on sales strategy, deal qualification, solution demonstration, solution design, and preparation of proposals and responses to customers.
- Work with sales team to determine potential solution fit.
- Create product solution presentations of solutions that reinforce company value proposition that drive business transformation with prospective customers.
- Participate in meetings and interviews with prospects to understand their business requirements. Resolve technical and product functionality questions.
- Work with Sales and Product Management / Marketing on competitor information, industry analysis, technology, and market trends.
- Respond to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Work with Professional Services on deal progression, expectations, statement of works, and transition post-sale.
- Maintain industry, market, and product knowledge, as well as competitor’s products, technology and offerings.
- Provide product training as required.
- Follow presales rules of engagement and activity reporting as required.
- Articulate company technology vision & strategy in tandem with solution offerings
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Become proficient in providing presales support for other company products as required.
- The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 years’ experience in related product/discipline and execution with some knowledge of information technology or business.
- Ideally one or more of the following:
- 3 years in similar role as a Presales
- 3 years in consulting for the related products
- Preference will be given to candidate who has experience in ERP products and other Enterprise solutions
- Interest in technology aspects like database, development tools, web services.
- Ability to understand and discuss market trends of relevant product
- Able to discuss with customers how applications can be used to support prospect industries/companies.
- Must have a basic understanding of business concepts such as ROI
- The ideal candidate will have relevant experience or knowledge on customer’s sales and manufacturing process.
- Script/Programming. Direct involvement in Proof of Concepts will be required