Our client is a European provider of personal computer and mobile accessories, the company has offices throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of the Americas They develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music and smart home technologies.
- The B2B Sales Manager, reporting to B2B Head, will develop and own key partners (Resellers, System Integrators) in focus industries such as Finance, Manufacturing, Medical, Pharmaceutical, etc., Working closely with B2B marketing team and pre-sales.
- Work with partners to generate large deals in enterprise space as well as in SMB to grow both VC & non-VC business (Mice, Keyboard, Presenter, etc.).
- The role will also work with companies selling complementary products (example – Interactive Whiteboards etc)
- Identify and prioritize the accounts with largest potentials with mapping to alliances
- Identify and help Partner Sales tie-up with relevant System Integrators/ VARs who are active in key industries, Finance, Manufacturing, Medical, Pharmaceutical, etc.
- identify companies selling complementary products and drive local partnership agreements.
- Drive and leverage partner sales network to reach prospects through partners.
- Build Use cases, pitches and proof of concepts
- Use early successes to build use cases and case studies/ publish white papers which can be used to target potential accounts.
- funnel management and results
- Develop an account base with funnel visibility of consistent business for 4-6 quarters ahead.
- Deliver Quarterly targets set for key partners.
- Manage pipelines and run rate for key partners on a weekly basis.
- 10 years of relevant experience in selling IT products as B2B sales.
- Great relationships with relevant Partners (SIs, VARs) in relevant market.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in selling IT products for enterprise customers.
- Strong communication, presentation skill, and negotiation skill.
- Good teamwork in multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to analyze, summary and apply, and leverage resource in the organization.
- Ability to handle complex and matrix relationship and decision process.
- University level, MBA as a plus.