You will be responsible for the set up and execution of large BPS/AMS/Infra programs – as the primary interface from the company. In this role the key responsibilities will include
- Leading large transformational outsourcing programs in BPS/Infrastructure/AMS space for Japanese customers
- Create approach, plan, business case for the program in consultation with the customer leveraging multiple solution teams
- Lead and Own the Program Delivery (schedule/risk/issues/changes/dependencies)
- Formulate an appropriately structured Governance framework for the program.
- Ensure governance ties in with Scope/Change Management
- Manage revenue/GM achievement, bonus & penalties, for the Program
- Delivery/Customer satisfaction and escalation management
- Help establish the required execution and project methodologies synergizing customer and methodologies for meeting Program Quality-Cost-Delivery schedule
- Lead planning workshops and program steering committee meetings
- Participates in initiatives which help in building the company's Brand and developing progressive delivery.
- 12 + years of overall experience in the IT industry, 3-5 yrs in managing large outsourcing/change programs
- Experience of managing large programs in BPS/ AMS/ SI / Total Outsourcing space in Japan
- Experience of managing Business Change Program of $10-20 million or Business Process/Infrastructure Outsourcing of $50 million
- Should have been the primary leader of a significant cross functional change initiative across the organization such as a new service line, quality certification, Merger & Acquisition etc.
- Experience of working with offshore delivery and solution teams, consultant and third party service providers
- Consulting or Sales exposure