Our client is a European provider of personal computer and mobile accessories, the company has offices throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of the Americas They develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music and smart home technologies.
- The (VC) BDM Education + Govt reporting to B2B Head, is responsible for Japan strategies development and deployment to support sustainable & profitable business growth for company VC business in education and governance segments.
- This role will work with Sales and Marketing to develop Large use-cases in Education segment to generate large deals (for institution chains) as well as run rate (for smaller institutes).
- The position needs work on the biggest education accounts and to identify/ work with System Integrators who are active in the Education segment in Japan.
- The role will also work with companies selling complementary products (example - Interactive Whiteboards) to build funnels in Education.
- Identify and prioritize the accounts with largest potentials with mapping to alliances
- Identify and help Sales tie-up with relevant System Integrators/ VARs who are active in the Education Segment/ Remote Govt.
- Identify Companies selling Complementary products and drive regional/ local partnership agreements.
- Build use cases, pitches and Proof of Concepts
- Use early successes to build Use cases and case studies/ publish White papers which can be used to target potential accounts.
- Funnel management and results
- Develop an account base with funnel visibility of consistent business for several quarters ahead.
- Deliver quarterly targets set for Education/ Govt segment.
- 12-15 years of relevant experience in company with B2B sales
- Recent 2-5 years’ experience handling Education segment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in selling to Govts in your market with at least 10 deals valued at $1 million
- Great relationships with relevant partners (SIs, VARs) in relevant market.
- Strong communication, presentation skill, and negotiation skill.
- Good teamwork in multi-cultural environment, experience in AP region is a plus.
- Ability to analyze, summary and apply, and leverage resource in the organization.
- Ability to handle complex and matrix relationship and decision process.
- University level, MBA a plus.