Our client provides IT Product and Development Services to various Industries including being a market leader of lending and transaction banking solutions to the global financial services industry.
They are looking for a Business Development Manager (Individual Contributor) to join their team in central Tokyo!
New Business Development:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Managing existing client relationships for improved existing business (ECEB) and opening doors for new business (ECNB)
- Ensure timely collection of payment as per agreed terms
- Liaison with the project team to maintain continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Assess, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Regularly interact with customers and develop excellent & long-term relationships with them.
- Ensure regular, clear and two-way communication between the client and team
- Provide team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- 5+ Years Sale experience in IT Application and Infra services - Offshore Development
- Preferred but not required - Knowledge of Banking Domain/ Financial Services
- Should be sales professional with relevant experience especially in selling IT services (Application
- services, infra services, consulting services etc.)
- Should have proven ability in responding to tender documents (RFP), writing proposals, reports and
- supporting documents.
- Ability to handle large Accounts
- Local Connections in the Region
- Should have direct selling exposure and experience in IT services of handling large key accounts in the banking/ financial services domain.
- Exposure to relevant Market/ Geographies
- Should be willing to travel extensively
- Experience : 8 -10 years
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills in Japanese and English
- Qualification: MBA from a premium global institute; Excellent academic credentials