Our client is a European provider of personal computer and mobile accessories, the company has offices throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of the Americas They develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music and smart home technologies.
- The BDM LCP is responsible for VC cluster engagement and strategies development to leverage global relationships with large channel partners and explore and appoint new partners locally.
- The position needs to work with partners through engagement with sales and marketing teams to drive bundles.
- Identify, prioritise and engage the global LCP partners strong in the cluster
- Play an active role to work with LCP sales & marketing teams to be the “hardware choice” with their Cloud/ other conferencing solutions
- Develop funnel with LCPs and tie-in with company B2B sales team for opportunity conversion.
- Leverage LCPs to provide total solutions
- Explore and appoint suitable local LCP partners
- Develop an account base with funnel visibility of consistent business several quarters ahead
- Deliver quarterly targets set for partnership sales through LCPs
- Ensure Salesforce capturing of all relevant accounts and leads through LCPs
- Partner marketing through events
- Identify Key events every quarter with LCPs and participate in cost effective manner
- Make annual and quarterly joint marketing plan with LCPs
- 10 years of relevant experience in company with B2B sales
- Recent 3 experience handling Education segment.
- 5 years’ experience in selling to Govts with deals valued at $1 million
- Great relationships with relevant partners (SIs, VARs) in relevant market.
- Strong communication, presentation skill, and negotiation skill.
- Good teamwork in multi-cultural environment, experience in AP region is a plus.
- Ability to analyze, summary and apply, and leverage resource in the organization.
- Ability to handle complex and matrix relationship and decision process.
- University level, MBA a plus.