How you will spend your time as our next Business Development Representative for Japan
- Prospecting, lead generation, business development and setting appointments for accounts executives.
- Qualify prospects and create Goal-Identified (GI) Summary Letters.
- Make a collaborative effort with Regional Directors and Account Executives to identify net-new opportunities and grow the business.
- Track and manage prospects through our CRM System.
- Manage a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in assigned territory.
- Participate in team meetings, networking, and activities to grow the business.
- Proactively follow up on webinars, tradeshows, and other marketing campaigns.
- Assist Marketing in the development and execution of campaigns.
- Ability to speak with high level executives about our business solutions.
- Help to Influence the lead-to-close revenue by using effective sales messaging.
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message.
- Meet/exceed monthly quota as established by QT management from time to time.
You will be successful if you are
- Min 2 years’ experience in Software telemarketing/Telesales into large matrix organisations
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills required.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills required; Strong business acumen.
- Must be outgoing and able to persuade potential customers with strong negotiating skills.
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level decision makers.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Windows and MS Office products.
- Business Intelligence and Customer Centric Selling experience an asset.
- Passion for Improving Business Performance and for Your Ongoing Professional Development.
- Exemplifies QT Core Values: Teamwork for Results, Challenge, Open & Straightforward, Move Fast, Take Responsibility
You will thrive if you are
- Customer Centric Selling experience an asset
- Ability to work on the phone and computer for extended periods
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage
- Are skilled at running their own presentations without technical assistance
- Strong technical skills
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation