Our client is the global leader in Renewal Lifecycle Management Services, working in over 150 countries. They provide revenue and sales management solutions to drive the world's most successful companies to maximize subscription, maintenance, support revenue, improve customer retention, and increase business predictability and insights.
Reporting lines: Analysts will report into the local Sales Operations manager.
- Delivering bookings & revenue performance analysis against Plan and Forecast
- Report on key business metrics vs. targets – opportunity and revenue, production metrics by client
- Supporting finance and executive team in compiling performance metrics as required
- Weekly headcount validation vs. plan and forecasts – FTE and Cost
- Reporting requirements: Sales incentive tracking, Performance review statistics, surveys, security audits, etc
- Lead the target setting and quota setting process for the Sales Teams in the Region
- Support global team in the compensation and payout process
- Publish team specific dashboards/balanced scorecards with key metrics
- Support the Account Management team in compiling insightful client team performance presentations
- Lead statistical analysis on performance to drive insights / recommendations for the Sales team
- Provide mentoring and technical guidance to Junior Analysts
- 4-6 years practical business experience
- Proven ability to perform complex analysis such as regression, forecasting and probability modeling
- Ability to identify active ways to influence KPI movement positively
- Can modify and create custom metrics/KPIs for replicating client needs
- Experience working on multiple CRM as well as BI software (SFDC and Business Objects a plus)
- Ability to capture & document business reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Can coordinate & manage multiple data analysis requests at once
- Meet project timelines consistently
- Can set reasonable expectations for clients that are aggressive but achievable
- Consistently proactive to identify potential grey areas in tasks, calculations, data management, processes, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective use of MS office applications
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in Excel.
- Can create dynamic workbooks that others can diagnose, understand, and use.
- Able to manage Director-level stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills