Our client is a European provider of personal computer and mobile accessories, the company has offices throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of the Americas They develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music and smart home technologies.
- Japan VC Marketing and GTM Head reports to Japan B2B Head
- Responsible for Japan Category Management, Marcom, Pre Sales and GTM strategies + tactics development and deployment for Japan.
- This role will manage a team of 2 people - 1 dedicated to Marcom and 1 to Pre Sales.
- Responsible for Category Management and Sales and Account Management Skills training in Japan.
- Work with regional marketing, cluster & country sales, and sales operations teams.
- Be responsible for 4Ps: Product, Place, Price, Promotion of VC for Japan
- Be the product expert and decide positioning of different VC products.
- Hire, train and be responsible for the contribution of the Pre-Sales Engineers/ Technical Analysts
- Translate AP case studies and use cases to evangelize into new relevant segments.
- Responsible for Pricing decisions and communication for Japan in alignment with region
- Through Marcom and GTM, drive Promotion, PR and Placement strategies working closely with B2B head and Sales team
- Work with marcom headcount to define video collaboration marketing communication strategy
- Develop standardized templates and approach/ assets to partner marketing and events
- Develop strategic internal and external communications programs and tactics, including corporate communications, public relations, marketing communications
- Review/ track the marketing communication programs in different markets, taking leadership to develop projects to improve the operation efficiency, increasing overall brand & category awareness
- Define GTM market model: Play an active role to work with sales to understand the local market status, identify the best GTM strategy
- Review/ track the GTM model in segments/ partners, take leadership to develop projects to improve the operation efficiency
- Standardize Reseller/Partner management and marketing tools with clear assessment criteria, operation process, and KPI measurement.
- Develop scorecard for Reseller/Partner operation and track timely, leading reseller/partner improvement projects
- Perform sales training on product demonstrations for Internal people and external partners. Give training to account management team on handling sales cycles with different accounts
- 10 years of relevant experience in Marketing roles including Product/ Category Management and Marcom ideally in a B2B product company.
- Good project management experience with proven result
- Effective communication, presentation skill, and negotiation skills
- Good teamwork in multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to analyze, summarize and apply, and leverage resource in the organization
- Ability to handle complex and matrix relationship and decision process
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Technology. (Preferred)
- MBA or Diploma in Marketing preferred as additional qualification