An aggressive, sales-hunter Channel Sales Manager for Japan with strong interpersonal skills.
- Understand and capitalize on opportunities to grow the channel business by both expanding and enhancing existing partnership.
- Drive demand generation and campaign programs for products.
- Frequent channel contact and face time to pitch new product roadmap and enable sell-in’s with resellers.
- Drive and monitor purchase orders, channel inventory, and sell-out data
- Manage distribution partner and key channel status reports
- Meet quarterly and annual Revenue, Contribution, and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) targets
Actively grow client's presence and enterprise market share, optimize channel coverage
- Optimize channel coverage with key channels (System integrators, Alliance Partners and Resellers) Syedependent Electronic Chain
-Identify and cultivate new channels in new territories
Drive active Go-To-Market plans for assigned high-growth accounts
-Product launch, phase-in / phase-out, and range selection
-Pricing and channel margin
-Drive sell-out of product range in the channels
- Proven track record of successful channel sales growth and results.
- Candidates preferably come from the overall IT related, communication industry, Call Center, i.e. have existing relationships / connections with SI, Partners or understands / knows how to cultivate relationships. Knows what it takes to get listings.
- Have passion / strong interest in electronic gadgets or mobile gadgets.
- Spoken English preferred
- Strong Understanding of Japan Retail channel structure, distribution concepts, and retail cycles
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding and changing environment. Self-starter
- Ability to work independently and remotely with team members.
- Experience in developing productive and mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Likes to be out in the field engaging customers.
- Accountability, Responsibility, Creativity, General Intelligence and Knowledge