Do you work best while working with Channel partners?
Our client is a well-known company with competitive technology products.
Apply today for more details.
- Work with relevant functions (product management, legal, finance, support and operations) to identify, recruit, appoint and enabling new Channel Ecosystem partners in the market places
- Responsible for achieving sales objectives per territory and execution of Ecosystem sales strategies. Working with partners on account mapping, go to market strategy, and facilitating partnering efforts with CSM
- Develop and maintain a Channel Ecosystem sales strategy and business plan for account. Use the business plan as a roadmap for a 'Go to Market' and program development, including sales goals
- Monitors and manages Channel Ecosystem partners’ sales activity within territory
- Monitor and manage the KPI performance of Channel Ecosystem partners to ensure high value solutioning are in place to target the market to meet assigned sales and growth goals
- Develop sales funnel together with CSM that prioritizes achievable opportunities and collaborate with local channel to achieve monthly forecast
- Work to gain acceptance by Channel Ecosystem and channel partners on IPS partnership programs and solutions. Work to manage and resolve Ecosystem and channel conflicts together with CSM
- Collaborate with the field marketing organization to plan, deliver and manage an effective communication and demand generation campaign for each partner across the region
- Coordinates with other functions such as marketing and shared technical resources to efficiently execute Channel Ecosystem program and solutioning strategies
- Coordinate with relevant functions for application workshop and assists current and new partners in understanding current offerings and amend to broaden their solutioning expertise, sales opportunities and market coverage as part of their core offerings or dedicated practice
- Lead and execute activities such as joint sales calls, sales workshop, product training, cooperative pipeline management, joint value proposition, joint business cases and other ongoing activities designed to gain and maintain channel mindshare
- Contribute market analyses in an effort to determine customer solutioning preferences and requirements
- Responsible for managing the indirect sales business as per ethics and compliance policies
- May act as an advisor or subject matter expert
- Responsible for sales/orders through indirect Channel Ecosystem in assigned territory.
- Developing & executing short term and long term Channel Ecosystem business strategy for assigned territory
- Manage Channel Ecosystem sales the most effective manner.
- Minimum 6 years Degree Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical/Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of Channel management skills in the Japan region
- Proven track record and ability to sell complex Industry-specific high value solution to both technical and executive audiences and must understand how to work with strategic SI partners, OEM partners, VAR channels and with distributors in assigned territory.
- Strong knowledge of software products like SCADA. MES, AMS, APC, MOM, BOM and the likes
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution selling and/or consultative approach through application and marketing techniques
- Effective verbal, written, and communication skills. Creative thinking and problem solving. Strong human and interpersonal skills. This individual must effectively work with, and influence senior managers through executive level employees, functional peers and/or major customers. Ability to influence and develop mutually beneficial relationships within and across the organization is vital.