A S&P 500 company, with more than 90 years of experience of data and analytics based on scientific rigor and innovation. They have operations in over 100 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
They provide excellent work life balance and career development opportunities.
THE JOB BRIEF
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service & sales activities and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects. This role will involve working closely with team managers and regional technical centres, and on-site work where applicable.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Serve as primary contact to junior level client contacts on marketing and sales analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, presentations etc.
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations.
- Articulate clients’ business questions and develop analysis design and data collection.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of preparing data, analyses, charting, etc. and manage assigned projects independently.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on modelling techniques and applications.
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests by integrating multiple data sources to answer clients’ business issues.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates should have a combination of experience and skills including:
- BA / BS in numerate discipline required
- Minimum 2 years in marketing and/or analytical department from manufactures, retailers, marketing research agents, consulting firms, and media agencies.
- Excelling analytical skills and understanding of statistical modelling and data science
- Language: Native level Japanese and business level English
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of statistical models
- Proactive attitude, Passion for business & self-development
- Good knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications