Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about preventing money laundering and other illegal financial transactions?
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Developing and leveraging new agent and other partnership opportunities; directing the management of a portfolio of agent accounts of varying class of trade
- Actively managing regulatory relationships
- Identifying and developing new customer opportunities and ensuring targeted customer programs are implemented to drive both inbound and outbound businesses
- Evaluate and develop new product and channel opportunities, working closely with various stakeholders
- Ensuring our brand promise is being delivered at point of sales
- Ensuring that our business and operational processes are fully in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Building and growing an engaged and cohesive team of talent
- Effectively leveraging outsourced, regional and global resources
What You Will Need To Succeed
- University Graduate with major in a business-related degree. MBA a certain advantage though not necessary
- Speak, read and write proficiently in Japanese and English
- Not less than 15 years’ experience in business development/sales management/marketing within consumer banking/financial services, insurance, telecom or FMCG industries, with at least 5 years of which in P&L/general management.
- Executive presence with ability to inspire confidence
- Forward looking and entrepreneurial
- Attuned to technology and advances in the marketplace
- Sensitive to numbers with solid financial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to influence without direct authority
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (min. 40%)
What will make you stand out:
- Has worked for a Western company and or been educated in the West, can demonstrate ability to work across both Japanese and Western cultures.
- Proven track record in team leadership, ideally with experience building teams from scratch and leading a compact team with rigorous objectives
- Energetic with strong conviction and passion
- Ability to navigate a matrix multinational organization and communicate effectively in a diverse environment internally & externally
- Proven track record in establishing partnerships and senior level relationships with both Japanese and non-Japanese companies and adept to dealing under the Japanese cultural environment
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries