Our client is an international software provider securing Enterprise Infrastructure for over 1,000 different global enterprises for mobile devices as well as PCS, servers and clouds.
Key Objectives :
Grow Existing Accounts
Expand relationships in existing accounts to drive sales of new products into those accounts
Open New Accounts
Open new accounts by leveraging your existing relationships with key accounts in the region and by working with partner s to access their customer base to drive channel sales
- Working d irectly with end users and/or through channel partner s , drive the entire sales cycle from the initial customer engagement to closing the sale , involving and leveraging internal technical and management resources as appropriate
- Tightly manage and be accountable for a 30, 60 and 90 day sales forecast and pipeline
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline that is at least 3x the revenue target
- Follow approved company practices and processes to negotiate and close deals, ensuring that all legal and financial requirements are met
- Develop a complete understanding of the company’s products, customer environment and the competitive landscape , providi ng comprehensive feedback to peers and management t hat help drive internal product and marketing decisions that will help to grow the business
- Fully document and track activities in the company’s CRM (salesforce.com)
- This opportunity is for a proven top sales performer with a minimum of 5 year s’ experience selling infrastructure management solutions to a matrix of decision makers and influencers, including a prospect’s IT staff, business users , procurement and C - level staff working both directly and with channel partners
- Able to leverage existing relationships and contacts with key decision makers and influencers.
- Demonstrate a creative approach with a proven ability to open new customer accounts and recruit new channel partners
- Must exhibit exceptional tenacity in following up on leads and sales opportunities
- Ability to plan and prioritize activities to efficiently utilize both individual and company time and resources and be a ble to work collaboratively in a cross - functional team - selling environment
- Able to communicate effectively in English language.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and also be a good listener with sound reasoning and an analytic mind
- Familiar with common business tools and applications such as salesforce.com, Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to undertake business travel for face to face customer and partner meetings etc
- Four - year Bachelor’ s Degree in a relevant discipline