Our client is a global fintech company providing trading and exchanges powered by blockchain, on their own cryptocurrency exchange platform.
We are looking for bright and shining customer service champions in our Tokyo office. You will lead customer on-boarding for new Japanese accounts/customers, including verification of new customers to ensure compliance with internal company policies as well as manage all customer care, including communications with customers and liaising with internal teams to resolve customer inquiries and issues in a timely manner. Key responsibilities include:
- To liaise with clients through various communication channels, ensuring their individual satisfaction.
- To provide support to the Customer Care teams across various branches with the delivery of the Customer Experience.
- Implementing best practice and feedback to ensure continuous improvement of service delivery.
- To provide positive and effective communication with Clients and local Client staff to deliver an excellent Customer Experience.
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a big plus.
- Strong Commercial Awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Ability to assimilate information and to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with issues in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- High levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team.
- To ensure our client complies with best practices
- Advanced level of written English (IETLS 7.0 equivalent or better).
- Korean/Chinese language knowledge is a plus.
- University degree is a plus.
- Previous experience in similar roles is a plus but not required. Training will be provided.
- Energetic, out-of-the-box thinker, self-initiative, self-motivated.