Our client is one of the leading Fintech companies in the US being LinkedIns Top 50 most in demand Employers in North America one of the most innovative Post IPO Startups and one of the highest Rated CEOs and Glassdoor of 2017.
They believe everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy. So they are building tools that make commerce easier and more accessible to all.
We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to strengthen our clients Customer Support team. You’ll help building our world class operations - optimizing all support channels including, but not limited to, email, chat, social media, and phone - all while strengthening team culture and promoting employee happiness.
In this fast-paced environment, you’ll serve as a cross functional liaison working with product, engineering, business development, marketing and finance to drive Square’s most important strategic priorities. You’ll report directly to the Lead of Customer Support and track Key Performance Indicators weekly. This position is located in our Tokyo office.
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via email, phone, and Twitter using a CRM tool, and internal tools
- Utilize your deep knowledge of the product and industry in order to serve our customers
- Act as a role model for other Support Representatives in terms of customer satisfaction, productivity and teamwork.
- Analyze trends in customer issues and suggest improvement plans to establish engagement.
Effectively handle inquiries and escalations from Support Contractors
- Help driving improvements in customer satisfaction across channels
- Help tracking metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports as needed
- Treat Support as a product at Square, innovating and iterating on the customer experience
- Help gathering and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Always be iterating improvement PDCA cycle to enhance our service
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English written and verbal communication skills (equivalent to TOEIC score 850 and above)
- A passion for our client to make it successful in Japan
- A passion to create Promotors
- 1+ years of work experience in customer support for Japanese customers
- Experiences of outbound call or sales experiences is better
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- The ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- Passion to acquire and improve management skills as a future candidate for management role
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a passion for innovation
- Good attention to detail
- Experience building and scaling customer support operations, particularly in a fast-paced startup or tech environment is preferable
- Perform well under pressure
- The ability to work weekends as part of a rotating schedule
- The ability to work holidays when it is necessary