Our client is a large international Media investment agency. They are hiring for their Digital Director position.
- Bilingual environment with access to the worlds most influential publishers and brands both online and offline.
- Great career progression and opportunities for growth.
- Leading the digital agenda and delivering thought leadership for the client and agency team.
- Articulating digital media strategies for brands, connecting both brand and performance media aspects to suit the needs and objectives.
- Managing client’s performance marketing working and directing search partner agency.
- Working in conjunction with the wider Agency team (Account leadership, account management, planners and buyers on the account) to deliver against the plans.
- Managing account digital planning / buying team.
- Working closely and develop relationship with senior client stakeholders locally and globally.
- Work closely with key publishers in order to manage trading relationships.
- Reporting into the Business lead
- Experience in managing digital planning and/or Performance media operation 5-7+ years.
- A team player attitude.
- Flexible and comfortable to adapt in a fast paced / ever evolving environment.
- B to C experience preferred
- Experience in managing teams.
- Knowledge of digital tools and systems e.g. tag management systems, 3rd Party ad servers, site analytics tracking and dashboard, other media buying related tools is preferred.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills.