This is a great opportunity to work for the leading global Media Agency.
Our client is rapidly growing and is expecting further growth in 2017 onward. If you’re looking for a fast, stimulating work environment and have an interest making a difference in the Japanese advertising industry, then our client's company is the place for you. The Digital Director will be responsible for overseeing Japan Digital planning and performance for one of the world largest international IT client.
They are distinguished through their company philosophy. They focus on their people, consumers and clients in order to bring high quality results.
Their network comprises thousands of employees in over one hundred offices in almost hundred countries around the world. The clients come from a wide variety of industries, from automotive to consumer goods, retail and pharmaceutical to telecommunications, entertainment and fashion.
Our client offers specialist services in ROI and direct response, consumer insights and research, business science, branded sponsorship, content, social media, mobile and sports marketing.
planning and performance for one of the world largest international IT client.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Leading the digital agenda and delivering thought leadership for the client and agency team.
- Articulating digital media strategies for brands, connecting both brand and performance media aspects to suit the needs and objectives.
- Managing client’s performance marketing working and directing search partner agency.
- Working in conjunction with the wider Agency team (Account leadership, account management, planners and buyers on the account) to deliver against the plans.
- Managing account digital planning / buying team.
- Working closely and develop relationship with senior client stakeholders locally and globally.
- Work closely with key publishers in order to manage trading relationships.
- Reporting into the Business lead at MediaCom
- Experience in managing digital planning and/or Performance media operation 5+ years.
- A team player attitude.
- Flexible and comfortable to adapt in a fast paced / ever evolving environment.
- B to C experience preferred
- Experience in managing teams.
- Knowledge of digital tools and systems e.g. tag management systems, 3rd Party ad servers, site analytics tracking and dashboard, other media buying related tools is preferred.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills.