A S&P 500 company, with more than 90 years of experience of data and analytics based on scientific rigor and innovation. They have operations in over 100 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
They provide excellent work life balance and career development opportunities.
Responsible for the overall management and coordination of the Operations teams in a country in order
to effectively and efficiently utilize and develop the appropriate resources to meet both short- and
long-term needs of the overall business for the achievement of planned sales and profit objectives.
- Ensure the business achieves operational targets as well as other related business development/objectives through effective management of the operations teams and proper costing system
- Periodic review existing systems and procedures in light of the rapid change in business needs and recommend changes / introduce new methods / technologies as necessary, with the end goal of maximizing resources and manpower
- Plan, schedule and establish workflow in accordance with established standards and schedules to achieve delivery schedules with on-going emphasis to improve efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and cost-effectiveness
- Develop and implement plans to improve internal and external client satisfaction and ensure continuous business growth
- Ensure regular updates between operation team and client servicing team to keep up on clients' needs and any business development
- Ensure client business needs are met and that services provided exceed client expectations
- People management
- BA / BS Required
- Language: Japanese and English (Effective Written and Verbal communication skills)
- 6 to 12 years Data Collection / Data Processing / Data Analysis experience desired
- Knowledge of market research industry as well as key research techniques and methodologies
- Sound analytical abilities and ability to understand large volumes of data and make meaningful interpretations
- Good Project management & Communications skills
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Managerial skills (at least 5 years in managerial / supervisory positions)