Our client is looking for a skilled and experienced sales person. They are strengthening their sales force to enlarge the share of their Satellite Infrastructure Technology services in Japan. They are looking for a creative and IT-proficient Sales professional who can both take and give direction. She or he will work closely with other members of the sales team in Tokyo . The office is small, and they are looking for a candidate who is hands on, pragmatic and can take Sales and Sales support jobs entirely in an efficient manner with the inside sales with whom he / she will be working together.
- Create new sales and keep existing customer satisfaction
- Generate sales leads, follow up and drive opportunities to closure.
- Sell from a consultancy position tocustomers. Be the satellite communications specialist to (potential) customers and discuss their evolving needs and deliver a compelling and attractive proposition to (potential) customers. Build and maintain high quality relationships with customers at multiple levels
- Ensure (administrative) compliance with our company’s policies, procedures and use the appropriate tools for such (a.o. maintain up to date CRM database, follow order intake procedures etc.)
- Learn in depth how our solutions work in order to demonstrate for customers
- Take full responsibility for managing all aspects of the relationship with the accounts under your responsibility.
- Sales experience in a technical / IT environment, any experience with satellite communications and/ormaritime industries are plus
- Ability to foster relationships with prospects/customers at every level in an organization
- Ability to translate technical issues to customers who are not technically knowledgeable.
- Knowledge and understanding of IP and networking
- Excellent written and verbal Japanese and English language skills