Our client is an American company specializing in offering a subscription management platform to industries in need to shift to a subscription-oriented business model.
They are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join their team in Tokyo.
Reasons to join:
- International company (US based)
- High salary potential
- Flexitime: flexible working hours
- Venture-type working environment: be part of a growing company, pioneer in their field!
- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new enterprise customers.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Evangelise our client’s vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our client’s full suite of applications.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately.
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts.
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as require.
- Deliver outstanding results through cross team collaboration.
- 7yrs+ of experience in solution software sales, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or any other business application software solution.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over-achievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contact, existing accounts and being creative with sales tools provided.
- Evidence of leveraging partners and alliances to grow the pipeline and to secure the engagement process with customers.
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles using clear and repeatable sales methodologies and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organizations
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Track record of leveraging relationships in accounts to drive sales.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com a plus.
- English reading and writing skills
- International experience whether through professional or personal history is a plus
- Have worked and performed successfully in an early stage software vendor in addition to larger Enterprise Software vendors.