Reporting to the VP, Global Cloud Architecture, this is a role to support the sales efforts of Account Executives, Pre-sales and Consulting teams across Japan and NE Asia.
- Develop and maintain strong, high-trust relationships with Sales leaders and decision-makers.
- Participate in the development and execution of account plans, including strategy, actions, timeframes, milestones and responsibilities.
- Drive direct and channel sales teams toward Cloud (SaaS) sales targets.
- Analyse and stay apprised of cloud deployment technology trends and market requirements across the Region
- Be responsible for Infor CloudSuite technical deployment and operations knowledge as the Region’s local subject matter expert
- Continuous collaboration with various internal Infor departments to gain and maintain cloud deployment and operations knowledge required to support the field
- Support cloud sales efforts (sales, pre-sales and consulting) with timely responses to cloud technical queries and formally respond to customer and prospect RFI/RFQ/EOI etc.
- Presentations to prospects and customers as required
- Presentations to support marketing activities and events as required ranging from in-person presentations at customer forums to remote webinar presentations
- Conduct internal training and knowledge transfer sessions to sales, pre-sales and consulting teams
- Consultative selling experience and an understanding of software sales process
- Experience in business evaluations – gathering and analysing corporate and market information
- Team leadership experience or working with salespeople and software consultants ideally with teams across Asia Pacific countries
- IT technical aptitude and technical experience
- Solution architecture and technical software designs
- Knowledge and experience with deploying software on infrastructure both on-premise and on cloud
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services, deploying solutions on AWS or comparable IaaS vendor experience
- Presentation experience; to customers / prospects, training & education, marketing events, etc.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic to seek and learn
- Ability to work across all levels of a business; senior executives down to IT