My client is a Fintech start up developing services related to the credit payment system. They are looking for a a Front End Engineer to assist on web and application development with React Native but also work on physical products as well as design and shipment at the actual shop front of the products.
What to do
· iOS / Android application design and development (React Native)
· Backend API design (in cooperation with backend engineers)
- Application development experience using React
- Practice and practical experience in design patterns such as Flux and Redux
- Basic skills of HTML · CSS
- Know-how to practice high-performance, highly reproducible programming
- Know how to develop and test with cross browser and cross device by making full use of VMs etc.
- Application development experience using React Native
- HTML · CSS expert level know-how
- Design and development know-how with consideration for performance
- Basic Skill of Smartphone App Development
- Experience in development with Python or Go
People to look for
- Those who can excite to change existing financial services with technology and design
- People who do not keep in their realm
- People who can be thought of by myself "
Library Framework: Babel, Electron, ESDoc, ESLint, Flow, Flux, PostCSS, React, React Native, Redux, WebPack
Repository project management: GitHub, Trello CI: CircleCI Error monitoring: Sentry Communication: Slack, Hubot
Attraction of work
It is a rare opportunity to design a big product from the initial stage. Also, in a few cases where React Native is running in production environment, iOS / Android application can be developed with one source.