Our client is a European provider of personal computer and mobile accessories, the company has offices throughout Europe, Asia and the rest of the Americas They develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music and smart home technologies.
- The Marketing Cluster Category Manager functions as a key role in driving Gaming category hyper growth and not only gain share but also expand the total market in Japan
- This position works closely with different functions including AP Regional Team, Japan customer marketing(ONL), trade marketing (OFL), sales team and other supporting team to drive the category strategy into action and lead to develop marketing programs to ensure the achievement of the category target.
- Responsible for P&L and category of the Gaming category; PC Gaming and Console Gaming
- Responsible for developing Marketing programs & campaign for gaming console category
- Responsible for creating, delivering and executing marketing tactics and advertising campaigns related to gaming category
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops and drives creative development processes
- Newly develop console gaming execution plan based on consumer insight and execute the plan for its successful launch in Japan
- Lead programs with agencies, Trade & Digital teams, regional category manager
- Drive brief & creativity execution with agencies and other counterparts
- Develop and manage partnership and leverage internal & external resources efficiently
- Evaluate Marketing programs KPI & ROI
- Contribute to brand strategy development and deployment
- 5+ years of experience in the product marketing function of gaming industry.
- Manage a specific category/product with P/L responsibility as 4P lead
- Strong relationship with KOLs and Publishers in gaming industry, both eSports & Console Gaming
- Experience with full marketing mix, developing marketing plans and 360 campaigns
- Experience in developing a brand, strategy recommendations and successfully growing a product line with comprehensive GTM plan/execution.
- Passion for consumer (gamer’s) needs and business dynamics
- In-depth experience in understanding customer (gamer) preferences, attitudes and other factors that influence marketing plan and campaign
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence brand strategy across the organization, is required.
- Strong Data analytics skill
- Ideal candidate has proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships, while being a global team player.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically is critical.
- Ability to view issues from a broad strategic perspective and strong experience in problem solving, influencing and decision making.
- Organizational savvy to understand how to get things done in a matrix organization