Opportunity to working a International friendly office and collaborate with PR, Finance, Marketing and Engineering team. Manage and implement all aspects of IT Security and company Infrastructure Systems.
• Work with external consultants to design and implement all aspects of IT security, including cloud, network, encryption, anti-virus, devices, datacentres, physical security and or similar
• Respond to internal, external and government audits related to IT Security
• Information Security Risk Analysis
• Making and maintaining rules and guidelines for IT Framework & Security Ex. Building security / Rules for staff / Measures in case of emergency situations/ Management of information assets, etc.
• Conduct Training & educate staff of IT rules & regulations
• Planning, operation, basic maintenance of company infrastructure systems and IT systems
• Planning, implementation/development, enforcement and maintenance of company IT policies and guidelines
• Improvement and management of company IT devices. e.g. setting up and maintenance of PC, server and devices
• Creation and implementation of Data Management policy; data security, backup/restore policy, etc.
• Provide IT support to other departments; PR, finance, marketing, engineering, procurement
• Investigate and resolve any IT support issue
• Liaison with external IT providers
• Manage Company IT assets
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or a relevant Desktop or IT Technical certification
• Have practical experience as an IT Security subject matter expert
• Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
• Extensive knowledge of Security technology and controls e.g. Network, Application,
"Next Gen" Firewalls, IPS, Web proxy, Vulnerability Scanners, AD, DC, Secure FTP, certificates, IPsec VPN
• Thorough knowledge of computing; Windows, Mac, Linux, Network environment, PC hardware and software
• Good interpersonal skills
• Degree in Information Security or equivalent qualification (such as: MSc Information Security, CISSP, CESG Certified Professional, Applied Information Technology Engineer (AP), Registered Information Security Specialist (SC). etc.)
• Practical experience with certification process for ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS)