Our client is a global fintech company providing trading and exchanges powered by blockchain, on their own cryptocurrency exchange platform.
To be most effective in this role, you must be highly collaborative problem solver, willing to learn, understanding each business unit and department’s goals in relation to company objectives. Responsibilities include:
- Implement Service Management strategy for IT operations
- Perform Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests Management, Release Management and Problem Management for IT Operations
- Follow up closure of ITSM tickets and monitor SLAs within JIRA Service Desk
- Develop and provide regular reporting of ITSM tickets to all relevant stakeholders
- Perform root cause analysis for problems
- 4-6 years experience in the IT industry with a minimum of 3 years recent demonstrable experience as an IT Service Manager working on Incidents, Changes, Service Requests, Problem and Release Management in an ITIL environment.
- ITIL foundation Certification a major plus
- Proficient with the use of Atlassian tools such as JIRA software, Confluence and JIRA Service Desk
- Strong communication, reporting, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to balance conflicting interests and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrable supplier / Vendor management skills
- Experienced in working in a multi site, cross continental organisation
- Well organized and with a good follow through on commitments
- Familiar with fast-paced, tech-driven creative environments.