• Planning, implementation/development, operation, maintenance of company
infrastructure systems and IT systems.
• Planning, implementation/development, enforcement and maintenance of company IT policies and guidelines.
• Improvement and management of company IT devices. i.e. setting up and
maintenance of PC, server and devices.
• Creation and implementation of Data Management policy; data security,
backup/restore policy, etc.
• Provide IT support to other departments; PR, Finance, Marketing, Engineering.
• Investigate and resolve any IT support issue.
• Liaison with Procurement Manager.
• Liaison with external IT providers.
• Manage the Company IT inventory.
• Design and lead on all aspects of IT Security, including cloud, network, encryption, anti-virus, devices, datacentres, physical security and similar.
• Own the IT department response to internal, external and government audits of IT
• Information Security Risk Analysis.
• Making rules and guidelines for IT Framework & Security; ex. building security/ Rules for outsourcing staff/ measures for emergency situations/ manage of information assets, etc.
• Conduct Training & educate staff of IT rules & regulations.
• IT Framework & Environment improvement; ex. making an IT system, Inspection of
• Continuously monitor the performance of all systems (computers, networks) to ensure they are performing correctly and remain secure.
• Identification and solving IT related issues; ex. Identify IT related issues and solve them by improving rules and systems.
• Making and revising regulatory document.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or a relevant Desktop or IT Technical certification.
- Have more than 5 years of significant experience as an IT Security subject matter expert.
- Extensive knowledge of Security technology and controls e.g. Network, Application,
- "Next Gen" Firewalls, IPS, Web proxy, Vulnerability Scanners, Intrusion protection, AD,
- Secure FTP, certificates, IPsec VPN.
- Thorough knowledge of computing; Windows, Linux, Network environment, PC
- hardware and software.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Good communication skills; verbal and written, for dealing with customers and
- stakeholders at all levels.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 5 year operational and IT support experience.
- Degree in Information Security or equivalent qualification (such as: MSc Information
- Security, CISSP, CESG Certified Professional, Applied Information Technology
- Engineer (AP), Registered Information Security Specialist (SC). etc.).
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Familiar with Cloud and Mobile technologies.