Integration and Support Engineer
Our client is now looking for an Integration and Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to their service provider customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
The Integration and Support Engineer interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local government agencies.
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are expected to be able to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid and you will need to continuously keep your competence and skills up to date, and there are company training programs to help!
Working as a integration and support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom and data communications, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Customer Ticket/Issue handling
- Handling of dedicated support
- Software Update Management handling
- Remote Service Gateway mentoring
- Business-level Japanese and English
- Domain experience: Network, Wireless, Oracle/My SQL, Java/Python
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication skill
- Working with people
- Applying expertise & technology