Our client is looking for a Junior Sales Associate and will provide the necessary training on their products and solutions. They are strengthening their sales force to enlarge the share of their Satellite Infrastructure Technology services in Japan. They are looking for a creative and IT-proficient Sales professional who can both take and give direction. She or he will work closely with other members of the sales team in Tokyo . The office is small, and they are looking for a candidate who is hands on, pragmatic and can take Sales and Sales support jobs entirely in an efficient manner with the inside sales with whom he / she will be working together.
**Training will be provided on products and solutions**
- Create new sales and keep existing customer satisfaction
- Generate sales leads, follow up and drive opportunities to closure.
- Sell from a consultancy position tocustomers. Be the satellite communications specialist to (potential) customers and discuss their evolving needs and deliver a compelling and attractive proposition to (potential) customers. Build and maintain high quality relationships with customers at multiple levels
- Ensure (administrative) compliance with our company’s policies, procedures and use the appropriate tools for such (a.o. maintain up to date CRM database, follow order intake procedures etc.)
- Learn in depth how our solutions work in order to demonstrate for customers
- Take full responsibility for managing all aspects of the relationship with the accounts under your responsibility.
- Sales experience in a technical / IT environment, any experience with satellite communications and/ormaritime industries are plus
- Ability to foster relationships with prospects/customers at every level in an organization
- Ability to translate technical issues to customers who are not technically knowledgeable.
- Knowledge and understanding of IP and networking
- Excellent written and verbal Japanese and English language skills