Do you want to help the biggest enterprise companies in the world protect and govern their most sensitive business data? Would you like to work for a fast growing company that is leading the security industry in providing protection against targeted threats?
If so, our client is looking to add a self-starting, highly motivated Key Account Manager who can hunt and penetrate new accounts. This individual must be highly motivated, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals and will help current and future customers find solutions that will solve one of their biggest business challenges, data security and governance.
The role will demand interaction with large scale enterprises at the C-level, as well as with technical staff within the security and IT organizations. This individual will also work well with their team of sales engineers, as well as with partners and leverage the power of corporate resources within their account base.
- The ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level
- Advanced solution selling capabilities
- Conducting sales presentations
- Coordinating multiple resources within an account
- While consistently and successfully closing business.
- The successful candidate will be extremely results oriented
- Possess strong business acumen, combined with a proven ability to build a strong business pipeline
- Accurately forecast and close business with strong interpersonal and presentational skills
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Focus on hunting and developing new accounts in the Named Account territory of between fifty to two hundred leading Japan enterprise and/or public entities.
- Ability to create, organize, and maintain a territory account map.
- Creation and execution of a number of account engagement plans as specified.
- Strong business acumen, to understand the security threat landscape, and become the trusted advisor to customer management levels at above (C-levels).
- Technical acumen, to include the ability to coordinate and deliver compelling product demonstrations.
- Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition.
- Work with System Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans.
- Partner with the channel to gain access into new accounts.
- Strong operational excellence, to include forecast accuracy, SFDC pipeline development, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding bookings goals.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate value.
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Ability to coordinate resources to execute a complex sales strategy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web conferencing tools.
- Ability to use CRM and other on-line tools effectively.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.