Our client is a global Education Technology company headquartered in California that offers corporate language learning solutions through their cloud-based platform (SaaS) to help non-native English speakers reach their career potential using Business English.
Based in central Tokyo, our client is looking for a Customer Success Manager to assist clients in Japan and APAC region.
Reasons to join:
- Truly international company: bilingual opportunity
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible working environment: flextime and possibility to work from home some time to time! (Must be able to work independently)
- Work in alignment with the service level of the account or statement of work defined by the customer and the sales and services team, monitoring time, costs and deliverables.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through strong project management and consulting skills (Account Management)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers such that all activities are aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their solution to be realized.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of solutions to provide relevant adoption and recommendations on solutions and enhancements customized to customers' business needs.
- Work with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships at all levels with existing corporate accounts.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: Customer Success Management, Customer Service, Project Management or Consulting (ideally with online language learning or other virtual learning applications in a SaaS environment)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-Level
- Demonstrated consulting skills to advise customers and share best practices
- Aptitude both for analyzing learning concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to appropriate solutions
- Project management skills; ability to manage project’s timeline, costs and deliverables. Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Highly customer-focused attitude
- Experience in Internet technology, online learning, and/or corporate education implementation a significant plus
- Familiarity with Learning / Talent Management Systems and integrating online learning into Talent and Learning Management Systems.
- Familiarity with salesforce.com or other CRM systems desirable
- Written and verbal fluency in Japanese and English. Any other language is a plus.